Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome Friends

Today is a new day. God is on the throne and Jesus is King.
I am just beginning a new era in life. I am in school after 15 years. I plan to teach and if the Lord permits I will go abroad on missions. But that is in the long scope of things. Right now I am starting a blog to encourage others to voice inner feelings on faith.
I knew I wanted to start this blog but I was un-prepared to write today. There is no necessity to talk about personal things, except what is most personal and that is a relationship with Jesus. I have questions and observations so I am sure many other people do too. My thoughts on this blog are going to be strictly Biblical. I am not a believer in man made traditions. What I believe I have to be able to find in the Bible. Sometimes it is difficult to understand especially if you are a new believer. A wise pastor told me that if you pray for wisdom before reading the bible, God will reveal what you need to know, no matter how many times you have read it before. You see God's Word is not just a book, it is The Living Word. God speaks through His word as you are prepared to recieve it.
I will return to address this subject more. God Bless. Romans 10: 9,10

No comments:

Post a Comment